Saturday, November 5, 2011

.back-home.

*Tatkala takbir raya berkumandang*

Assalamualaikum people. Salam Aidiladha :)

Yes, I know. Anthena has been real busy for awhile. No, actually pretending to be so busy and leaving her blog unattended. Sorry bloggie, and sorry readers. Dear Nasyira "saya sudah update, anda bila lagi?" heheh

Okay, I've got something to share with you guys after such a long time. Hrmm, its about this one site which can help us do presentations and the result is so much cooler than using Powerpoint. Maybe some of you already know about this and maybe some of you dont know about it yet. 

Anyway, I found out about this during one of my lectures and feel like I shoud share about it with my readers. You guys should really try it "kalau dah bebenor malas nk buat presentation guna Powerpoint" and "Boleyla bagi lecturer terbeliak bijik mata skit tengok hasil kerja korang," kan kan kan? 

Here's the site! ---> www.prezi.com




and this is what I experimented doing two hours ago. HAHA, ok lah! goodbye people, esk kawe nk make lembu sokmo! :p 


No comments:

Post a Comment