Tuesday, July 8, 2014

.clarification.

First of all, let me clarify to anyone who's reading this and also myself about my intention. I know my previous post have been including japan, japan, and japan directly or indirectly. I'm not writing again bcoz i want to talk big about only japan but bcoz going to japan made remember how to express myself through writing again. I dont know how i lost it and how come japan became the reason for me to find again. It's no joke okay, i lost the desire to write for like two years. Not like it's a big deal to you but it was to me. Anyway, my next post is going to be about all the places/people i've visited there. Don't get bored just yet, you might get valuable facts and infos if you're planning to visit the country soon. It will be a long post, that i am sure. 

Until then, stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment