Sunday, February 19, 2012

.quickie.

Assalamualaikum People,

Quick updates for y'all....

1. Holidays are over, esok dah nak start kelas, ouhhh excited but scared, sem 2 dah??
2. Just read & loved second book by Hlovate 'Contengan Jalanan' (into Malay novels these days :p)
3. Tengah batuk-batuk plus beringuih at the moment.
4. Sem 1 results was better than expected, alhamdulillah :)
5. Hari ni Birthday & Anniversary Iziana Nadia! Happy Birthversary Sisi (^.^)
6. I hope I can take French this new semester..
7. I like watching Cake Boss, American Idol, and ermm Vanilla Coklat, haha!
8. I HATE packing & unpacking
9. I sound like 11 years old kid on the phone and probably through the microphone too! True story~
10. I was on Fly.fm Krappi Call, hew hew hew. Check out the link here : http://www.flyfm.com.my/podcasts/Krappi_Call_A_mother_strikes_back.html


No comments:

Post a Comment