Saturday, May 12, 2012

.dear grandma.

Tok Mama,

Writing this put tears to my eyes. Suddenly I found a folder which has a photo of me and you taken not too long ago. You wanted to ride in my little Miro so Mummy and I took you along since Mummy had some errants to do..

Mummy stopped by some stalls to buy food for dinner so I stayed in the car with you. I took my camera out and started taking photos of myself, being the teenager I am. All you did was smiled and laughed by my side, not even annoyed by my silly facial expressions camera whoring in front of u and u didn't even say a word but kept on smiling.

Right now, I'm really missing that smile of yours, that special way of you calling me "Yaa, turun mai makan!", that delicious crispy 'roti jala' you always make for me when I got back from school, and that most lovingly way of you tucking me in bed before I sleep every night without fail, without complains, and without being forced. I can only be grateful to Allah that had fated you as my grandma!

Now that you're no longer here with us, I can only reminisced those beautiful moments that we had shared together and cherished them my whole life. I will always love you no matter what, even if you're no longer by my side. I miss you Tok Mama, I miss holding your arms when I sleep, I will never forget all the sweet things you have done for me, I love you ='(


Al-fatihah
Hjh Salmah Che Rose

"Ya Allah ya tuhanku, ampunilah dosa-dosa nenekku Hjh Salmah Che Rose, naikkanlah darjatnya diantara orang-orang yang mendapat hidayah, dan lindungilah keluarga dan keturunannya yang masih hidup. Ampunilah dia ya Allah, wahai Tuhan sekelian alam, luaskanlah kubur baginya dan berikanlah cahaya didalamnya". ~Amiin

No comments:

Post a Comment