Thursday, June 26, 2014

She's back!

For years I thought I had lost it. The desire to write something. The reason to post anything. Last published: 26th July 2012. Ke mana kau menghilang for-almost-two years Yana? Honestly I felt like I seriously lost the meaning to life. Entah, macam 'why am I living' 'why don't I get what I want' 'why am I still feeling like this' why why and why. Don't worry I didn't go crazy or anything but yeah it was like that. Sudden attack of mid-life crisis (mid-life dah ke?) where I just lost it for the sake of searching who I am again. What I want in life. Frozen for that whole period of time. 

Then came 2014. I swear I had plans. Plans to become a better person in the sense that I want the old Nurliyana Amirah back. The semester started slow, but I was struggling embracing it all until I got an offer to go to Japan. JAPAN. From that moment on, I think I found a reason to write again. 

Stay tune! 

Tabik sikit! Somewhere in Osaka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment