Thursday, January 1, 2015

.two thousand fifteen.

Assalamualaikum

We meet again on the first post of year 2015. Woohoo! Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah for the opportunity for me to write this and for you (whoever you are) to read this. We are still here, alive and breathing with many purpose in life still unfulfilled.

I guess it's not to late to say Happy New Year :)

2014 has been one crazy year for my country in every single way possible. My prayers are always with those involve in any of the tragedies. Please stay strong and have faith.

Despite all that has happen, I would have to say 2014 is one of the best years of my life. I traveled to a few places, read amazing books, watch meaningful movies, got a super cute nephew and I had also met a few people that I've admire for quite awhile.

Thank you. I appreciate each and everyone who have touched my life in 2014.

In 2015, I guess everything I hope for is based on the quote below. I don't want to be so specific listing what I want to achieve because it hurts when you don't achieve it okay?

"Pandang langit, jangan lupa tanah. Hidup sehidup hidupnya"- Berg (Terbaik dari Langit)

Deep right? HAHA, I guess you can pretty much define the quote from your own point of view.

Have a bless year dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment